5/8-HIGH EMPTY CONTAINER HANDLERS
Strengthen empty container handling operations while lowering costs
When stacking up to 8 high, the Hyster empty container handler provides a fast and solid transit thanks to proven designs which include exceptionally strong masts and robust frame designs.
This reliable container handler optimises the most intense high density empty container operations and can provide a low cost of ownership thanks in part to fuel savings of up to 20% and the option to reduce tyre wear by up to a factor of three.
Hyster 5/8-High Empty Container Handler Highlights:
- This “rock solid” and stable machine has an immensely strong frame with 16mm thick frame members, massive front axle supports and a wheelbase of 4.0m or 4.5m. The ultra-wide drive axle gives a 4.12m overall width (over tyres). Optionally there is a wider 4.35m axle available for even more lateral stability
- Class leading mast lift speeds ensure fast and efficient handling and there is a choice of seven different container engagement systems for single or double containers providing 8-high container stacking capability. Options include vertical twistlocks, hooks and side-clamps and double horizontal twistlocks for a container forklift
- It has ultra-wide mast construction for torsional rigidity and excellent visibility. With extremely high lift heights, the Hyster ‘1 to 4’ lift ratio design results in halving the length of the lift cylinders, thereby offering excellent durability of the cylinder bearings and seals
- The robust, high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection systems ensuring maximum reliability and a low total cost of ownership
- The 3-speed powershift transmission has APC200 Soft-shift automatic gear shifting, a protective forward-reverse shifting lock-out, and a transmission protection device
- Tier 4i / Stage IIIB compliant, producing lower emissions and offering up to 20% fuel savings compared to the previous generation of product, significantly reducing lifetime costs
- Tier 4i / Stage IIIB version features the Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine
- In addition to the Cummins engine technologies, Hyster has also introduced new performance optimisation developments such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications
- The ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode can be used which reduces the maximum engine speed and optimises fuel efficiency even more
- The Tier 4i / Stage IIIB compliant designs employ EGR engine technology to reduce emissions, which means that the end users in regulated regions can continue to operate as previously, in adding Diesel fuel to the tank with no additional equipment, additives or maintenance regimes, unlike SCR technology
- Tier 3 / Stage IIIA container lifting equipment options are available for un-regulated regions outside the EU and North America featuring the Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine with max 116kW output at only 2500 rpm
- This series is available with the award-winning Hyster Tyre Saver Drive Axle, which has been designed to significantly extend tyre life and result in significant operational cost savings. This tyre saving technology allows each of a pair of front (drive) wheels to turn independently, so reducing tyre drag against the ground and unwanted wear. The reduction in tyre wear can extend tyre life on the front tyres by up to 3 times and on the rear tyres but up to 1½ times
- The rear mounted “Vista” cab provides truly excellent all-round visibility in the most demanding and intense empty container yards with clear overhead container view
- For extreme temperatures, tropical cooling is standard for up to 50°C ambient
- Multiple oil-immersed brakes with cooling system ensure reliability and low cost of operation
- Tilting cab for easy service access minimises service time and cost
Modellnamn Växellåda Staplingshöjd 1:a raden Staplingshöjd 2:a raden Lastkapacitet Ladda Centre Motortyp Lyfthöjd H8XM-EC6 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 5 / 6 - 8000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 16200 H8XM-EC7 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 6 / 7 - 8000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 18800 H9XM-EC7 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 6 / 7 - 9000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 18800 H9XM-EC8 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 7 / 8 - 9000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 21400 H9XM-ECD7 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 5+1 / 6+1 - 9000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 16320 H9XM-ECD8 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 6+1 / 7+1 - 9000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 18920 H10XM-ECD8 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 6+1 / 7+1 - 10000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 18920 H11XM-ECD8 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 6+1 / 7+1 - 11000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 18920 H11XM-ECD9 ZF 5WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 7+1 / 8+1 - 11000 1220 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 168kW / 164 kW 21520
Matcha de särskilda behoven hos din verksamhet genom att välja från den mest omfattande utbud av materialhanteringsutrustning på marknaden.